Your Guide to Wilhelm Automotive’s Franchising Opportunity
A Better Business while continuing a strong tradition
Wilhelm Automotive Service Centers put the customer first. We provide quality automotive service at a fair price. Our employees have hands-on experience, combined with professional credentials such as ASE Certified Technician, Master ASE, and L1 Certified Technicians. They are knowledgeable about all makes and models of cars and trucks. With all of the latest technology, our employees will diagnose and resolve any issue, bringing piece of mind.
The work environment we create for our team is the reason customers can expect superior service every time they visit a Wilhelm Automotive location. We regard our staff as family members, and they in turn are committed to making the customer’s visit a pleasant one. As a result, the team members are happier and choose to stay with us year after year. Your customers will see many of the same friendly faces during each of their service visits and feel free to ask questions directly to the mechanic working on their car.
integrity + intelligence
These two words are the cornerstones of how we do business. Our rich history combines the work ethic and moral character of our founders with the specialized know-how to deal with the technological demands of today’s cars and trucks.
Investment franchise opportunities are available. We at Wilhelm Automotive are proud of our past and optimistic for the future. Our sound business model, strong knowledge of the industry and faith towards customers and employees alike help us maintain a healthy work experience and ensures a strong bottom line. With current economic conditions, now is the ideal time to take advantage of this tremendous opportunity.
About Wilhelm Automotive:
- Wilhelm Automotive is a comprehensive automotive mechanical repair facility.
- With state of the art systems and over 80 years of experience they are an industry leader.
- National and local awards for service excellence including being recognized as a Motor Age national “Top Shop”.
- Wilhelm is designed as the ideal concept for business people willing and able to develop/serve/manage automotive service and repair in their markets.
- Wilhelm Franchisees serve individual, commercial, and industrial customers generated by word of mouth, advertising, networking and PR.
- Being a strong part of the community is an essential element in Wilhelm growth.
- Outstanding training and support.
- An environment friendly to customers.
- Word of mouth referrals reinforce outstanding customer service.
- Unit Volumes ranging from $900,000 – $2.1 Million in Gross Annual Sales.
- Parts purchasing power increases margins and gives competitive advantage.
- Parts ordering system gets you the best quality at the lowest price with the fastest delivery every time.
- Total Investment Range: $118,400 – $302,500
- Multiple unit development: $473,600 – $1,210,000
- Net worth: $750,000+
- Working capital: $50,000 – $120,000
- Franchise Fee: $25,000 per unit minimum 4
- Minimum Market size: 300,000 Minimum Population
- Average # of employees: 6-10 to start
- Year Started: 1928
- 5 Stores
- 2 Franchise Stores
- 1 Franchise store under contract to build
- Total: 7 Units
- Printed earnings claim: YES
- Passive ownership: Management Ownership
- States, not in or sold out: All states available
These are terms that our staff lives by everyday. Making sure your customer’s vehicle is running properly is our number one job. We are not satisfied until they are satisfied. Our long-time loyal customers know what we mean when we say, “Service you can trust, peace of mind you deserve.” You’ll be glad to be a part of the Wilhelm family.
If you would like more information on how to join our team and participate in our franchise program, please contact us.